If you are having difficulties with your Cable TV service, please try the following self-help steps:
- Make sure the jumper/patch cable is connected from the cable outlet to the VHF, VHF IN, or CATV connection on your TV or VCR.
- Make sure your TV is set to Cable TV (CATV) mode. If you can only get channels 2 - 13 clearly, then you have not selected the proper input mode on the setup menu or external device. Please refer to Owner's Manual.
- Make sure you run a complete channel scan or auto program your TV through your TV setup menus.
- Try your TV and equipment on a different cable outlet connection that is known to be working. If your TV does not work on a known working outlet, the problem is probably with your TV or equipment. If your TV does work on a known working outlet, then there could be a problem with cable outlet in your room.
- Try a known good working TV on your cable outlet. If the known good working TV works on your outlet, then the problem may be with your jumper/patch cables or your TV.
If after trying all the above items and you're still experiencing problems, please submit the form below.
Occupants of the room must report their own Cable TV problem (not an RA or RD), as we'll need to contact them directly in order to resolve their problem. Thank You.