Revised: July 15, 2004
The Fredonia Gift Card is managed by the Faculty Student Association of State University College at Fredonia, New York, Inc.
Use of this Gift Card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- All applicable NYS Sales Tax laws apply when using this card.
- Gift Cards can be purchased with any denomination. Gift Cards can be purchased during normal business hours at the University Bookstore in University Commons, the FSA Office in Gregory Hall, ValuePorts with a $10 minimum denomination, or online at www.fredoniabookstore.com.
- FSA reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions as necessary.
- In order to redeem your Fredonia Gift Card it must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase.
- Protect this card as though it were cash. Gift Cards are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift Cards have no value until they are activated at the time of purchase.
- For a listing of redemption locations and to inquire on the balance of your gift card, please visit our the Fredonia Gift Card Page.
- This Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Gift Card is reusable, additional value can be added to the card by either going to the University Bookstore in University Commons or the FSA Office in Gregory Hall and telling the cashier how much you would like to add.
- For questions about the Gift Card, please contact the Faculty Student Association