Two weeks advanced notification:
- It allows your organization to receive the 10% campus discount.
- Enables us to order the appropriate food items in time for your event.
- Provides adequate time for necessary personnel scheduling.
Using Meal Plan ISO numbers for an event: Submit the appropriate form (Special Event Signup). Complete this form with the names and ISO numbers for those individuals who will be attending the catered event.
Using ISO Numbers:
- Student Meal Plan Points, FREDFunds, and Debit Accounts are accepted for catered events.
- Group members without Points, FREDFunds, or a Debit Account are subject to Cash Price for the Event.
- Meals and Feed a Friend Meals cannot be used for catered events.
- YourYour list must be turned into the Catering and Conference Office two weeks prior to the event.
- Once the list of names is submitted, each individual's Account will be charged for the event.>
- If a student has run out of Points, FREDFunds, or money in their Debit Account they must determine another way to pay (i.e. Add funds to their accounts or pay with Cash or Credit Card.)
Health Compliance: In compliance with Chautauqua County’s Heath and Sanitation Department; FSA is the solely licensed food service provider on the Fredonia Campus. As a result ALL food service On-Campus must be coordinated by the Faculty Student Association.
Special food services requests: Special permission to sub-contract food service from an outside Vendor can be obtained if FSA is unable to accommodate your needs.