The person or persons who make reservations for a catered function with FSA should do the following:
One month prior to the event:
- Contact the FSA Catering Service. (Contact information is located on the right)
- Provide the following information: group name, contact individual, phone number, billing information, NY State tax exemption certificate if applicable. (Sales tax added to the total bill unless tax exempt.)
- Select a menu from our catering choices.
- Indicate the anticipated number of guests, date, time, facility needs and financial considerations.
- Confirm physical arrangement, special requests, desired alcohol service.
- Based upon information provided, a catering contract will be sent to the customer for review and signature.
Seven days prior to event:
- Customer will submit a guarantee number of guests.
- FSA will prepare food and settings for 5% above the guarantee number
of guests. The customer will receive a final invoice for the actual
number of guests served or 100% of the guarantee number, whichever is
- Functions scheduled at times other than normal serving hours or at off-premise locations may require a surcharge.
- FSA is the sole, authorized and exclusive vendor of food service and alcoholic beverages on campus property, including the College Lodge and Alumni House. All functions with alcoholic beverages will adhere to the established The State University of New York at Fredonia Alcohol Review Committee Guidelines. Bar service is restricted to a minimum charge of $250.00 for each event. The client is responsible for paying the difference if this minimum is not met.
- Delivery charges are applied to locations other than FSA food service facilities:
- $20.00 minimum delivery, $10.00 minimum pickup charge.
- Delivery and pickup charges may be avoided by self-service.
- FSA assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen personal articles.
- Food or beverages that are unconsumed cannot be removed from the premises.
- FSA adheres to the smoking policy of the college, which prohibits smoking in any campus building.
- Functions exceeding prearranged times may be surcharged.
- Prices exclude NY State sales tax; no additional gratuity is charged.
- Prices subject to change, please verify current price information.
- Individuals not affiliated with Fredonia must pay approximately ½ of the projected total invoice amount 30 days prior to the event, and an additional ½ of their projected total invoice amount seven (7) days prior to the event. The remaining amount will be invoiced to the customer. The projected total is determined to be 95% of the final guarantee.
- A $2.00 per person surcharge will be applied to any served meal requiring more than one entrée; not applicable to vegetarian alternatives.
- We would be glad to design customized menus for your special function requirements.
- FSA reserves the right to cancel this Agreement when in its reasonable judgment an emergency or other condition occurs beyond its control that requires participants to vacate the premises. If such incident occurs, the FSA will refund deposits.
- FSA reserves the right to cancel this Agreement for default if the customer violates any of the terms of this Agreement, including, but not limited to failure to return this signed Agreement by the date specified, or if the customer fails to pay the charges in accordance with the Agreement